Download an interesting summary of this video with this link:
This will give you more details on why the Middle East has the lowest cancer rates in the world.
Cancer and Sugar are Best Friends
0:00 Introduction: Cancer rates in the Middle East
0:46 Cancer rates around the world
1:55 Why does the Middle East have low cancer rates?
8:52 Why aren’t the cancer rates even lower?
10:40 Thanks for watching!
The Middle East has the lowest cancer rates in the world. Today, we’re going to talk about why.
People in the Middle East consume a lot of sugar, and sugar feeds cancer. But, even though diabetes is common in the Middle East, cancer is not.
Countries with high rates of cancer:
4. the United States
Why the Middle East has low rates of cancer:
1. Many people participate in fasting (Ramadan)
Benefits of fasting for lowering the risk of cancer:
• Fasting starves cancer
• Fasting stimulates autophagy
• Fasting generates new immune cells
• Fasting helps decrease inflammation
• Fasting increases antioxidant networks in the body
2. Many people consume certain spices with anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties, such as:
Other foods popular in the Middle East that have anti-cancer properties:
• Black seeds
• Olive oil
• Sesame seeds
3. There is low tobacco usage among women in the Middle East
• Smoking tobacco, chewing tobacco, and vaping are linked to cancer
4. Alcohol is prohibited in most areas of the Middle East
• Drinking alcohol increases the risk of six different types of cancer
Potential reasons why the cancer rates in the Middle East aren’t even lower:
• High consumption of sugar and high-fructose corn syrup
• A high rate of obesity
• High rates of people with low vitamin D
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain why the Middle East has lower cancer rates.