Take your weight loss to the next level. Discover the best ways to lose stubborn belly fat fast.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER HERE:
Aerobic Exercise to Reduce Stress (Long Walks, Physical Work):
What to eat on a Ketogenic Diet:
0:00 Introduction: How to lose stubborn belly fat
0:25 Stubborn belly fat explained
3:55 The best exercise for stubborn fat
8:32 The best diet for stubborn fat
11:20 How to support the liver
18:13 Understanding OMAD
21:04 Stay aware
22:25 Get unfiltered health information by signing up for my newsletter
Today, I’m going to cover the best ways to get rid of belly fat, central fat, or mid-section fat.
Belly fat or visceral fat is fat that is outside of the fat cells—it’s in the organs, especially the liver. If you have belly fat, you have a fatty liver.
Insulin resistance is what leads to fat on the liver to begin with. Insulin is a fat-storing hormone, and it prevents weight loss. Cortisol is another hormone that can make it difficult to lose weight.
How to get rid of stubborn belly fat fast:
1. Reduce stress and support sleep by doing aerobic exercise (long walks or physical work). Burn fat by doing high-intensity interval training without overtraining (two to three times a week).
2. Get your body into ketosis. Reduce the amount of carbohydrates and sugar in your diet.
3. Don’t consume excess dietary fat, but don’t go on a low-fat diet either. Don’t consume less than 75 grams of fat per day.
4. Support your liver. Consume apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar mixed into 12 oz. of water). Take milk thistle and berberine.
5. Do OMAD (one meal a day). Intermittent fasting is the most important thing for fast weight loss and to support a healthy body. Consume red meat several times a week when you do consume meals.
6. Stay aware of what works and what doesn’t. Evaluate your environment, create healthy habits, and stay consistent.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 58, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis and intermittent fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals®. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, prescription, or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! Try these tips to lose stubborn belly fat fast. I’ll see you in the next video.